Sunday, February 10, 2008

Em's the Endurance Athlete


The Ironman can only last 17 hours. My wife just spent 25 and a half giving birth. Wow. Check out the slideshow. There is some triathlete in her to be unleashed. Getting Penelope out included some crazy hiking, swimming (in the tub), bouncing, and weird looking yoga positions. then there is the finish line. Uh- speechless.
thanks for all the prayers and support.
Penelope Quinn Shack is here weighing in at 7 lbs and 3 ounces and seems to be in better shape than me or Emily.
That was a crazy experience.

3 comments:

zircon said...

What a beautiful little girl. Em you rock. Congratulations both of you but especially Em, now that's a finishing award worth having.

Russ...

Brickhead said...

Ab so lu tely Beautiful. Well done, Emily!

Michelle said...

I just watched the slideshow. I don't know what I was more drawn to, the beautiful baby girl, or the fact that her dad is melting away before our eyes!