Thursday, December 6, 2007

Triabetes Triathlete


I would like everyone to know how great I feel.

I have gotten into a workout groove.

I ran with John and Steve on Saturday about 5 or 6 miles (till my knee started hurting)

I got on the bike trainer for an hour on Sunday afternoon.

I took a break on Monday.

Tuesday Morning I swam until I wanted to drown- at least 20 minutes?

Yesterday I went for about a 5 mile run in the barely above freezing rain. It was one of the best runs I've ever had no knee pain at all. I felt pretty strong. and my blood sugar only dropped to 46- no wonder I felt so good.

This morning I got up at 5 and got on the trainer for 45 minutes. If I had known there would be no school today I could have gone longer. I just went slow and kept my heart rate around 140.

I think you got this but in the past 3 days I have swam, biked, and run.

Its like training for a Triathlon or something.

Life is good.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey - I'm dying to see pictures of you as your training progresses! Post em! take some good ones of the other Boonies too!
Michelle

Dave said...

I'M WORKING ON GETTING A CAMERA
DON'T WORRY THEY ARE COMING SOON

Anonymous said...

shack. you are straight up diesel.