Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Off my butt and into the pool


I've smelled like chlorine all day. What a great smell. I have been running and biking a bit, but not as much as I probably should.

I just have those mornings when an extra hour of sleep seems like the right thing to do.

I think I need to post my workout schedule and somehow let people know what I do everyday.

That might help,

Anyway I'll tell you what did work this morning.

I met my friend Jake before work- not so easy to skip a workout when someone else is meeting you.

Today was my second swim in the pool and it's been a while since the first. I had no idea it was so hard. I got winded after just 25 meters, and only swam 50 without stopping just once.

Jake tried to tell me I would have to swim an equivilent of about 80 laps to... blah blah blah... and I just quit listening.

It would be nice to find a pool I can legally swim in without paying anything.

I'd let you know where I swam this morning, but then I'd have to kill you. (also illegal)

By the way, tomorrow I am running with a few friends. Can't back out.
Did I mention I'm a member of Team Triabetes?
I am


1 comment:

Brickhead said...

All right Davo - swimming really sucks. Its like drowning but you make it out....