Friday, November 21, 2008

A New Goal

I have a new goal. It kind of goes along with the other thing I'm working on, don't get fat again. Oh, what have I gotten myself into? Well, Em signed me, Nate, and herself up for a 10 mile trail run on Janurary 10th. It started out as all fun and games until she said she could beat me because I run 12 minute miles. Then Nate emails me and says " 8 minute miles?". Uh wow I really need to start training more seriously. I guess today's downtown run in 7 degree windchill with blowing snow is a good start.
By the way. I'm not going to let either of them beat me. All in the name of regulating Lowboy of course.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, there,
My name is Bethany Lyttle. I write for The New York Times. I'm writing a story about people who, before a serious diagnosis, were resistant to exercise, but after the diagnosis turned themselves into serious athletes. Do you think you fit that profile? And if so, would you be willing to let me interview you over the phone? My number is 718 596 9590. Or you can email me w/ questions. Thanks! Bethany