Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Bike!



I have so many people to thank it's amazing. Mostly the people at trisports and Steve Ahn. I would have thanked Peter but I think I'm supposed to be upset with him. I mean really, He's kissing my bike. Isn't that like kissing someone's girlfriend? Back up dude! OK it's more like kissing someone else's first girlfriend because that is a picture of my first road bike. Seriously though, Thanks Peter. After all you've done to get me that bike I will forgive you. The one thing that makes it a little worse is I have to wait a couple of weeks to get out to California before I get to ride it. I am looking forward to Diabetes Training Camp where I am sure I am going to learn something about myself and get to meet all the new friends I've made and maybe fight Peter- no wait I forgave him.

Training isn't quite as intense this week as last week. I even missed my swim on Monday because of a masked gunman on campus, but I have a long run scheduled for Sunday and I'm going snowboarding again on Saturday. Maybe I'll get some pictures this time.

5 comments:

zircon said...

I guess right now is the only time Pete could kiss your bike where he is kissing it. In a couple of weeks that would be pretty gross. Congrats on the new ride. That will look awsome in your basement next to my pataguici pull-over.

Russ...

davesbrother said...

Dude,

Sweet bike! That is so exciting. I guess now you'll get to see some country side!
Thanks to everyone that helped make that happen for my big bro.

Brickhead said...

Well, you make me sound all sweet and then you go and run 16+ miles on saturday. So that pretty much puts me at the bottom. John and Russ are not even in the same category - Wayne has done the shut in, in a few weeks - you and Nate will be marathoners... it was supposed to me you and me at the back of the pack! Now I'm all alone! I'm going to pull a "breaking away" spoke move on you! Naw, I can't stay mad. Congrats on the bike and the run. Are you freaking out about going to SB? Sub plans, grades, packing? Oh, yeah - you have a student teacher... punk.

Brickhead said...

I didn't really mean to say me you and me...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.