Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Bigger Than Before

So, Thanksgiving went pretty well.
I got on my mountain bike twice the day before and rode for about half an hour each.
Thanksgiving Day I ran with my brother, Nate, for over an hour.
The day after Thanksgiving I went on a bike ride that lasted over an hour and incluede some brutal hills.
I'm sure I burned more than a days worth of calories there, but
I also ate a ton and went to watch Appalachian win their first playoff game of the year on Saturday instead of working out, sorry.
At this point in my training I need to work on the discipline, huh?

2 comments:

Brickhead said...

The title says it all, my friend - I laughed out loud. Hey, I wonder if the others have figured out just how far we are going to have to go to get through this thing? Hey - free stuff on the website - some belt thing that Nate came up with - I know you will be disappointed...carrying that other one over your shoulder when you become lowboy was a lot of fun.

Michelle said...

My training for IM08 so far:
Nothing. I've just focused on dating. Is that wrong? Relationships, I'm learning, make you fat. The happier you are the fatter. I'm REALLY getting fat.

Today: I am running 5 miles, and swimming 20 minutes. First time.

If you don't hear from me...I'm dead.

Good work Shack!